West Leake Village Hall
The Main Street - West Leake - Nottinghamshire - LE12 5RF
About the hall
West Leake Village Hall is available for bookings by individuals, clubs or businesses. It can seat up to 60 people and is available for hire throughout the year.
The hall has recently been refurbished to modern standards and facilities include a kitchen and disabled toilet with baby change. If you would like to make a booking, or want further information, please contact the booking secretary on 01509 853577.
- The Meeting Room is 45m² with a carpeted floor. There are 60 chairs, 8 large tables and 8 medium tables.
- The Kitchen is equipped with kettle, fridge, sink and cooker with oven. Crockery and cutlery are available for 60 people.
- Toilet Facilities include provision for those with disabilities and baby changing unit.
- Outdoor space: Small outside space available.
- Car Parking – the hall has no dedicated spaces, but unrestricted on street parking is available directly outside.
£7.50 per hour West Leake individuals and village organisations
£10.00 per hour individuals not resident in West Leake
£12.50 per hour businesses and organisations not based in West Leake
A refundable deposit of £25 is required with all bookings.
Users of all rooms, especially the kitchen, must ensure that everything is left clean and tidy after use.
How to Book
To see the hall, check availability or to make a booking please contact please contact the booking secretary on 01509 853577.
Please note current 'regular bookings' include: W.I 7.15pm to 9.15pm on 1st Wednesday of the month. Afternoon Tea 4pm to 5pm on last Wednesday of the month. Pilates 7pm to 8pm Tuesdays in winter.